The A117 uses an indexing turn-table to move and hold the bottles for rotation and is particularly suitable when fast process capacity is important.
Designed for wrap-around labeling at high speed of up to 130 bpm on bottles with orientation features; also capable of putting two labels on one bottle. Using an indexing turn-table for bottle holding, and 3 point rotation method, extra label alignment and registration precision as well as high speed operation are ensured.
- Special registration sensor to catch the orientation feature of the bottle precisely.
- Holding the bottle for rotation at 3 points to ensure alignment accuracy.
- Uses an indexing turn-table to move and hold the bottle for rotation and is particularly suitable when fast process capacity is important. Speed up to 130 bpm.
- Single label or dual label labeling Optional inspection and rejection functions for missing label, wrong label, wrong position, and missing or illegible date/batch codes etc.
- Various optional coding devices for synchronized coding: hot stamping, thermal transfer, inkjet, thermal inkjet etc.
- Integrated management of peripheral devices. Operation parameters, alarm signals of peripherals can be shown on the system control panel.