A751 is specifically designed for automatic feeding and labeling on flat items such as unfolded cartons, leaflets, cards and tags etc. Specially designed feeder handles various size and thickness of items smoothly. Suction assisted conveyor ensures stable transport of light and thin items and ensures precise label registration.
Various options including synchronized coding, inspection and rejection etc. can be added to meet different application requirements. Optional thermal transfer print engine to print and apply variable data and barcodes on line, which is an excellent companion for the PIATS applications. Uniquely designed rejection mechanism also enables the system to inspect and reject items at high speed.
- Vacuum assisted conveyor to ensure product stability during transport and labeling, and thus allows high operation speed of the system.
- Extra wide feeder and material path to cater for a wide range of product size. Prints variable information and bar codes (print engine option)
- Choice of various print engines: Zebra PAX thermal transfer print engine, 105SL thermal transfer printer, or HP inkjet engine etc.
- Various inspection options to ensure output quality: missing code inspection, bar code readability check, missing label inspection etc.
- Optional rejection device to reject error products automatically and precisely.
- Integrated collection conveyor. Optional standalone collection conveyor to provide extra collection space.
- Servo motor driven labeling engine to ensure labeling accuracy and speed.
- Touch control panel with user friendly operation menus. Memory of 50 sets of operation parameters.
- World renowned brands of control and motion components complying with GMP standards to ensure long term durability and reliability.