Cardsmark is a modular system for the personalization of cards with PINs. The system feeds cards, inkjet or laser prints the cards for personalized information and PINs, inspects the printed data, covers the PINs with a scratch panel, and collect the cards properly, all steps in one pass. Cardsmark is equipped with powerful data processing capability for personalization data; characterized with outstanding performance, high throughput capacity, and flexible configuration.
- Control Program:Receives and encrypts the input database, downloads data to the inkjet printers for printing, maintains a log of printed data, and records data on the rejected cards, as well as generates opeartion records and managenment reports.
- Feeding Module:Comes with horizontal card loader, a separation and feeding mechanism with transport conveyor, thickness and length detection and rejection box.
- Inkjet Printing Module:Comes with a module cabinet with transport conveyor and cover, inkjet printer mounting for 3 printheads, or up to 8 upon the requirement. (inkjet printers quoted separately)
- Inspection Module:Comes with a module cabinet with transport conveyor and cover, an inspection station with OCR high resolution camera, lighting and rejection device.
- Labeling Module:Comes with a module cabinet with transport conveyor and cover, and a label application engine.
- Hot-stamping Module:Comes with a module cabinet with transport conveyor and cover, a rotary hot-stamping device. Featured with intermittent foil movement to minimize foil usage.
- Overprint Module:For overprinting a cross edge pattern with UV curable ink on the card. Comes with a printing station, one set of printing plate, an UV cure station, a cooling air pump unit a base cabinet and transport.
- Collection ModuleComes with a module cabinet with transport conveyor, to collect the cards after processing.