RH1 is specifically designed for the bottle packaging process of the pharmaceutical industry to insert labeled bottles horizontally into the inner carton trays orderly for subsequent cartoning. Using a uniquely designed buffering tank, an “S” pathway, and a servo controlled driving wheel, the RH1 is able to operate smoothly at very high speed, and achieve seamless integration with the Colamark horizontal round bottle labeling systems.
- Tray positioning by multiple optical sensors to achieve over 99.5% insertion accuracy.
- Simple change-over to a new bottle or tray for easy operation.
- Can be used in line with the labeling machine. Built-in buffer tank to allow seamless connection — when there is short supply of trays, the buffer tank will pick up incoming vials from the labeling machine to allow uninterrupted labeling operation. When the buffer is high, the labeling machine will slow down automatically. When there is short supply of vials, the buffer will release vials to allow uninterrupted tray movement. When the buffer is used up the trays will stop automatically.
- Maximum insertion speed achievable for 2ml. ampoules – 800 bpm (depending on quality of tray and number of bottles per tray)
- Maximum insertion speed achievable for 10ml. ampoules and oral bottles (depending on quality of tray and number of bottles per tray)
- Trays can be loaded manually on to the tray conveyor or use our optional tray former for automatic tray forming and loading.