A105 is specially designed for high speed and precision labeling on ampoules, vials, and other thin pharmaceutical bottles that cannot stand stably for transport.
A105 is specially designed for high speed and precision labeling on ampoules, vials, and other thin pharmaceutical bottles that cannot stand stably for transport. Tray-to-tray operation and spacing worm for convenient standalone operation. Rotary indexing table aligns bottles at three points enabling extra stability and high precision labeling at all speeds. Unique mechanism effectively avoids bottle breakage thus allows smooth operation at very high speed. Optional label and code inspection. Patented positive drive rejection wheel mechanism ensures accurate rejection of defective products orderly during high speed operation.
- Vertical transportation of bottles in the full cycle. Good also for thin bottles that cannot stand stably by itself for transportation.
- Use of rotary turntable and feeding worms throughout the path for bottle movement and indexing to ensure bottle movement stability.
- Properly indexed bottle position to ensure inspection and rejection consistence.
- Various optional inspection devices including missing code detection, missing label detection, visual system inspection for label content and placement accuracy etc.
- Rejection device at fully indexed pace to ensure accurate rejection at high operation speed.
- Bottle is gripped at 3 points at labeling to ensure proper alignment between bottle and label.
- Tray-to-tray operation mode — Loading bay and discharge bays located in the same side for easy operator handling.
- Optional in-line operation mode. The large bottle buffer at the loading bay allows smooth connection with upstream equipment.
- Connects seamlessly to the Colamark tray insertion machines for tray insertion of the labeled bottles — another step of integrated automation at your packaging line.
- High speed operation at up to 500 bpm.
- Optional high speed hot stamping coder or thermal transfer overprinter at matching speed.
- Safety enclosure and safety door switches.
- PLC controlled operation.
- User friendly HMI with program memory.