The A107 uses a pneumatic fork to hold the bottle for rotation and is particularly suitable for large diameter and heavier bottles. Designed for wrap-around labeling on relatively large and heavy bottles with orientation features; also capable of putting two labels on one bottle. Using a pneumatic arm for bottle holding, and 3 point rotation method, extra label alignment and registration precision are ensured.
- Special registration sensor to catch the orientation feature of the bottle precisely.
- Holding the bottle for rotation at 3 points to ensure alignment accuracy.
- Uses a pneumatic fork to hold the bottle for rotation and is particularly suitable for large diameter and heavier bottles.
- Single label or dual label labeling Optional inspection and rejection functions for missing label, wrong label, wrong position, and missing or illegible date/batch codes etc.
- Various optional coding devices for synchronized coding: hot stamping, thermal transfer, inkjet, thermal inkjet etc.
- Integrated management of peripheral devices. Operation parameters, alarm signals of peripherals can be shown on the system control panel.